Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Washington Post columnist Megan McArdle returns to The Remnant to discuss the controversy over women’s soccer, the stupidities of the modern Internet, and the virtues of owning a dog.
- “Why the debate about equal pay for U.S. women’s soccer isn’t that clear cut” – Megan McArdle
- Forbes: The richest people in the world 2019
- Forbes: The richest athletes in the world 2019
- Anarchy, State, and Utopia by Robert Nozick
- Colin Kaepernick vs. the NFL
- The Remnant Episode 100: The Sowell of Economics
- Megan McArdle on EconTalk
- “How the Internet Became a Shame-storm” by Megan McArdle
- Ariel controversy
- David French on “nutpicking”
- Delta cancels NRA discounts
- Erhard Seminars Training (EST)
- Suicide of the West by Jonah Goldberg
- Richard LaPiere’s study on racism
- The Hidden Life of Dogs by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
- The David Bahnsen episode
- The last Megan McArdle episode
- Matt Labash returns!
- Sign up for the G-File
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.